Lazy day lasagna. Lasagna is the perfect easy recipe for weeknights! Layers of lasagna, meat sauce, and cheese result in a comfort dish that the whole family will love! Busy days call for quick and easy recipes.
With my favorite lazy day lasagna, I love to use frozen cheese ravioli, so you still get all the flavors of traditional lasagna without all the layering and time consuming work. Here is all you need for this. When preparing lasagna for the freezer there's no need to precook the noodles. You can cook Lazy day lasagna using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lazy day lasagna
- You need 1 bag of all cheese frozen ravioli.
- You need 1 bag of meat frozen ravioli.
- Prepare 2 jars of spaghetti sauce.
- You need 1 bag of mozzarella cheese or Italian blend cheese (I use both).
- It’s 2 cans of mushrooms (can leave out).
- It’s to taste of Salt, pepper, garlic powder, Italian seasoning.
Regular noodles may be used in place of lasagna noodles. Home > Recipes > Pastas > Lazy – Day Lasagna. How to Make Lazy Day Lasagna. This is the best #lasagna recipe for a lazy day.
Lazy day lasagna step by step
- In crockpot put spaghetti sauce to just cover the bottom so it don’t stick..
- Then go around placing the ravioli. then add some cheese and mushrooms, then add more spaghetti sauce do this till all of the ravioli is used ending with a light layer of sauce and having the cheese covering the top.
- Cook on low 6-8 hrs or on high 2-4 hrs cooking times give or take every crockpot and slow cooker cook different..
- Notes- you can add any kind of veggies to this.. or cooked hamburger instead of the meat ravioli or use both. When placing ravioli can do every other one meat then cheese, or can do a layer of all cheese then next layer the meat ravioli. Can use your own spaghetti sauce or jars. All of this is super easy and can be made in many different ways, do what works best for you and your family. Make it your own way. If you make this I’d love to see pictures. This is also a cooking with kids easy recipe..
- Serve this with a salad and my original garlic cheesy bread..
I am not new to Instant Pot Lasagna, I have this Sneaky Veggie Instant Pot Lasagna on the blog already. Lazy day lasagna right in the instant pot https://www.adventuresofanurse.com/…/instant-pot-homemade search. And it takes less than half an hour to make! Lasagna is one of our favorite meals. It's comforting and delicious and something that, if it's on the menu, we're ordering it.