Kristine's Tortellini Salad. An easy and delicious cold pasta salad tastes like an Italian antipasto platter, with cheese tortellini, olives, pepperoni, mozzarella cheese, and marinated artichoke hearts. A delicious and fun spin on pasta salad – this Spinach Artichoke Tortellini Salad is a perfect side dish to bring along to. This tortellini salad post is long overdue.
It's quick and simple with an easy homemade vinaigrette that will make it stand out among a sea of macaroni salads. This cold tortellini salad is the ultimate side dish for bbq and potlucks! With tortellini, spinach, tomatoes, olives, and parmesan tossed in Italian dressing, this Tortellini Spinach Salad is packed. You can have Kristine's Tortellini Salad using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kristine's Tortellini Salad
- It’s 2 lb of frozen tortellini.
- It’s 8 oz of mozzarella; cubed.
- You need 6 oz of jumbo pitted black olives; sliced in thirds.
- You need 2 of roma tomatoes; medium dice.
- You need 1 C of Italian dressing.
- It’s 2 T of Salad Supreme seasoning.
A typical German salad with tortellini, peas and mushrooms, often served at German grill parties in One of the simplest tortellini salad recipes with lots of veggies like peas, mushrooms and peppers. Another cold tortellini salad you may like is my spinach tortellini salad! It's been quite popular this summer. This Caprese tortellini salad makes a great side dish or even a meatless main course.
Kristine's Tortellini Salad instructions
- Boil tortellini in salted water until al dente. Drain. Cool under cold running water. Set in fridge for 30 minutes..
- Add tomatoes, mozzarella, and olives to salad. Mix. Add dressing. Mix. Add seasoning. Mix. Serve..
- Variations; Greek dressing, pepperoncini, peppadew, shaved zucchini, cucumber, parsley, sage, pesto, basil, lemon, oregano, paprika, shallots, habanero, celery, bacon, pancetta, chives, cayenne, crushed pepper flakes, feta, parmesean, romano, gruyere, spinach, arugula, asiago, fontina, chile powder, asparagus, white wine vinegar, balsamic, garlic, red or yellow onion, capers,.
Tortellini Broccoli Salad Bacon and a sweet salad dressing add great texture and flavor to this easy Chicken Pesto Tortellini Salad Did you think I could create a collection of tortellini salads without. Italian Tortellini Salad – Tri-color tortellini pasta, deli meats and cheeses, plus a variety of vegetables. Find this Pin and more on Food by Tony Serna. My family *LOVES* this salad, I make often in the summer with sweet cherry tomatoes from my garden, feel free to adjust all. Cheese tortellini pasta salad with cucumbers, tomatoes, kalamata olives, red onion, feta cheese The BEST pasta salad recipe in the world, this super EASY Caprese Tortellini Salad is ready in.