Sauteed Bokchoy with garlic and sesame. Wash the bok choy well to make sure all the dirt in the inside leaves is all washed out. This Garlic Bok Choy Recipe- totally simple, easy, and delicious- is made with just a handful of ingredients including ginger Add the bok choy, soy sauce, and sesame oil. Make this as a side dish or add protein for a full meal.
You will need garlic, ginger, red pepper flakes, and toasted sesame oil. You may unsubscribe at any time. Bok choy is the perfect vegetable for a healthy side dish. You can have Sauteed Bokchoy with garlic and sesame using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sauteed Bokchoy with garlic and sesame
- It’s 3 of big bok choy.
- Prepare 2 of green onion.
- Prepare 7-8 pods of garlic.
- It’s 2 tbsp of white sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 2 tsp of sesame oil.
This recipe is flavored with garlic, ginger. The Bok Choy is a fantastic vegetable from Asia and fits perfectly to fish, meat and Wok-Dishes. Learn how to cook Bok Choy in our video. Unlike regular bok choy, baby bok choy really does stand out in taste.
Sauteed Bokchoy with garlic and sesame instructions
- Wash the bok choy well to make sure all the dirt in the inside leaves is all washed out.
- Chop the bok choy (length wise) separating the whites from the greens, spring onions and garlic.
- Heat vegetable oil in a saute pan.
- When hot, add the white parts of the bok choy. Spring onions and garlic. saute on high heat for 3-4 mins until bok choy is tender but not soggy.
- Add in the greens along with sesame seeds, salt and pepper. Saute for a few minutes and then top with sesame oil. Mix well.
- Serve hot.
It is a bit more Let me know what you think of this bok choy with sesame oil stir fry recipe in the comments below! it's also great fried with a little crispy fried bacon, balsamic and garlic. There are more exciting bok choy recipes that I have to try and share with you all. When preparing the ingredients for Bok Choy with Garlic and Oyster Sauce, make sure that you get the freshest baby bok choy that you can have. You can cut the base of the stalk to. Bok Choy is a simple side dish.