Steamed & Fried Chicken Momos (Dumplings). Перевод слова steamed, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, однокоренные слова, примеры использования. Спряжение steam [sti:m]Глагол. The vapor phase of water. b. A mist of cooling water vapor.
Based on the idea of one being so angry, steam pours from his ears. To get totaly drunk / wasted beyond comprehention. Steamed definition is – cooked by steam. You can cook Steamed & Fried Chicken Momos (Dumplings) using 31 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Steamed & Fried Chicken Momos (Dumplings)
- Prepare of For making Momo Sauce.
- It’s 1 of large – Tomato diced.
- You need 1 cup of -Lukewarm Water.
- Prepare 2 of – Dried red chili.
- You need 2 of – Shredded Garlic cloves.
- Prepare of Salt to tase.
- Prepare 1 tsp of – Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of – red chili sauce.
- You need of For Making Clear Momo Soup.
- It’s 2 cup of – Chicken broth.
- It’s of Salt as required.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of – Chopped Onions.
- It’s 2 of – Garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1/2 of tsp- Chopped Coriander leaves.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of – Chopped spring onions.
- Prepare Pinch of crushed black pepper.
- You need of For making the Dough.
- You need 3 cups of – All Purpose Flour(Maida).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of – salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of – Vegetable Oil.
- It’s of Lukewarm water as required.
- It’s of For making the Chicken Filling.
- Prepare 300 gm of – Minced Chicken.
- Prepare 1 cup of – Shredded Cabbage.
- You need 1/2 cup of – Grated Carrot.
- It’s 1/2 cup of – Chopped spring onions.
- Prepare 1 cup of – Chopped Onions.
- Prepare 2 tsp of – Soya sauce.
- It’s of Salt as per taste.
- It’s 1/4 cup of – Coriander leaves.
- Prepare 2 tsp of -Ginger garlic paste.
Examples of steamed in a Sentence. Recent Examples on the Web The sweet and spicy ponzu lime sweet potato bowl, featuring steamed sweet potatoes and. Steamed SteamedSteamed is dedicated to all things in and around Valve's PC gaming service. steamed – WordReference English-Greek Dictionary. (cooked using steam). μαγειρεμένος στον ατμό περίφρπερίφραση: Συνδυασμός λέξεων που αποδίδει το νόημα του μεταφραζόμενου όρου, ο οποίος. This is a list of steamed foods and dishes that are typically or commonly prepared by the cooking method of steaming.
Steamed & Fried Chicken Momos (Dumplings) instructions
- For making the Momo sauce – first take a bowl soak Tomato and dry red chilis in lukewarm water for 30 minutes.Then pour them in a blender and blended them into a smooth paste..
- Now heat the 1 tsp oil in a pan,add shredded garlic in to the pan & saute for 1 minute then add the the tomato paste,salt,red chili sauce and mix well and cook for 10 -15 minutes or until sauce becomes thicker.Transfer the sauce into a bowl and keep aside..
- For making the dough – in a mixing bowl, add the all purpose flour(Maida),salt, oil & mix it well with required water, knead well & make a lump free smooth dough.Cover the dough with a damp cloth/tissue paper and keep aside for 20 minutes..
- Now for making the Momo filling – heat the oil in a pan add chopped onions in the pan fry them for 3 minutes or until change its color, add cabbage, carrots mix well and fry for another 5-6 minutes..
- Add ginger garlic paste, salt to taste mix well and fry until raw smell goes off. Add minced chicken, chopped spring onions, coriander leaves mix well and fry for 2-3 minutes..
- Now add soya sauce mix well and cook until chicken & vegetables cooked well and the filling mixture becomes dry.keep aside..
- Now divide the dough into equal ball shape small portions.By using wooden roller pin and board roll them out as thinly as much possible to a flatten round shape.place the filling in the center of the circle, brush the edges with a little oil.Bring the edges together to the center and twist it & make different shapes as your choice and seal it properly so that no filling comes out.In the same way make rest of the Momos..
- Boil the water in the Steamer.When the water starts boiling place the momos in 2-3 batches on the top of the steamer cover it with lid & steam it for 20 minutes or until they tender..
- In the meanwhile time make the Clear Momo Soup – heat the 2 cup chicken broth in the saucepan add chopped onions and garlic cloves, salt to taste in to the pan and bring them to boil.Cook them for 10-12 minutes or until onions and garlic cloves soften.Now Pour the soup through a strainer into a serving bowl.Sprinkle coriander leaves, spring onions and crushed black pepper over the soup.keep aside..
- For deep fry the Momos – heat the enough oil in a deep bottom pan,when the oil becomes hot enough place the momos in the oil and fry them until turns in to golden brown in color..
- Momos are ready now serve it hot with Momo sauce and Clear chicken soup..
Ada – a food item from Kerala, usually made of rice flour with sweet filling inside. Bánh – in Hanoi Vietnamese, translates loosely as "cake" or "bread". Recipes developed by Vered DeLeeuw, CNC Nutritionally reviewed by Rachel Steamed vegetables may not sound as exciting as other cooking methods (roasting, sauteing) – but. Последние твиты от Steamed (@Steamed_). A couple of cross-cultural cowboys who believe it's a God given right for everyone to enjoy steamed Chinese cuisine in Brisbane. Steaming is another great way of removing the soy bean raw taste.