Chicken Parm Penne.
You can have Chicken Parm Penne using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Parm Penne
- You need 1 (45 oz.) of Bottle of chunky tomato onion garlic sauce.
- Prepare 6 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 lb of penne pasta.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 2/4 of pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of rosemary.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- You need 1/2 tsp of rubbed aage.
- It’s 1 tbsp of basil leaves.
- You need 3 cups of shredded mozzarella.
- It’s 2/4 cups of Parmesan.
- You need 2 cups of ricotta.
Chicken Parm Penne step by step
- Combine chicken breasts with all seasonings in slow cooker and add sauce on top. Cover and cook for 4 hours on high..
- Cook pasta in the last 20 minutes. Take out chicken and shred, then return to pot. Then return both the pasta and chicken to the pot and mix. Add mozzarella, ricotta, and Parmesan and mix. Cook for another 15-20 minutes until melted..