Spicy baked Lemon Chicken with Garlic Mashed & Sauteed Spinach. Garlic, fresh lemon juice and zest, and a little thyme add fantastic flavor to this baked chicken. Serve lemon chicken with mashed or roasted potatoes and wilted greens or steamed green beans or asparagus. Egg noodles or a grain like quinoa or couscous are also good choices.
Super easy to prepare – the oven does all the work. Mince garlic and make a paste with the teaspoon of salt using side of large knife, then rub all over tops of chicken. Peel potatoes and cut into eight wedges each. You can cook Spicy baked Lemon Chicken with Garlic Mashed & Sauteed Spinach using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy baked Lemon Chicken with Garlic Mashed & Sauteed Spinach
- Prepare 6 of Drum sticks or whatever type of Chicken you have.
- You need 1 of yellow onion sliced.
- Prepare 5 of Garlic cloves chopped.
- You need 2 of lemons.
- You need 4 of Cherry peppers and 2 Tbsp of juice from jar.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Kosher or sea salt.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 4 Tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of tblsp of milk.
- Prepare 3 of potatoes peeled and cubed rinsed.
- You need 4 cups of baby spinach.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of unsalted butter.
- You need 1 tsp of red pepper flakes.
Jump to the Lemon Garlic Baked Chicken Breasts Recipe or watch our quick recipe video to see how we make it. If you haven't seen our recipes for Lemony Chicken Breasts with Cucumber and Feta Salad or Baked Chicken with Roasted Red Peppers yet, you should. The chicken is done when the leg wiggles freely in its joint and when the juices run clear from the thigh when you prick it and from the cavity when you Make the sauce from the pan drippings (see photos). Carve the chicken and serve the meat drizzled with some sauce and with the roasted garlic on the.
Spicy baked Lemon Chicken with Garlic Mashed & Sauteed Spinach step by step
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees, in a baking casserole dish put sliced onions, garlic and cut 1 lemon into slices put chicken pieces in a bowl and salt and pepper on all sides and place in casserole dish add cherry peppers and juice of cherry peppers cover with foil and put in oven for 40 minutes at 30 minutes remove foil and bake for additional 10 minutes to get skin crispy..
- Put potatoes in medium sauce pan with 4 cups of water add 1Tbsp of salt cook potatoes for about 20 minutes or until fork tender strain and put back in pan add milk and 1 Tbsp of juice from chicken casserole dish add butter salt and pepper and mash yo your creamy consistency I used a potato ricer..
- In a large saute pan add 2 tblsp of Olive oil heat oil then add spinach a 1 Tblsp of Crushed garlic, 1 tsp of Crushed red pepper (optional) and saute till spinach wilts..
- Put all items on a large serving platter or individual plates enjoy🤗.
This Lemon Garlic Marinated Chicken is an easy marinated chicken recipe that's full of herbs and spices and is the perfect main course or addition to There different ways we have this chicken. The kids love having them with sweet potatoes or mashed potatoes. On the other hand, I prefer them over. This easy lemon chicken recipe is perfect for a weeknight dinner! Remove chicken from marinade and place in a single layer in a large baking.