Creamy Chicken Tortellini Soup.
You can have Creamy Chicken Tortellini Soup using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Chicken Tortellini Soup
- You need 2 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- You need 3 clove of garlic, crushed.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 14 oz of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of mushrooms, sliced.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried basil, crushed.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of oregano, crushed.
- You need 1/8 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 9 oz of tortellini.
- Prepare 12 oz of evaporated milk.
- You need 6 cup of baby spiniach.
- It’s 1 of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 of grated parmesan cheese.
Creamy Chicken Tortellini Soup step by step
- Cut up and gently brown chicken..
- Melt butter in a large stock pot. Saute garlic and onions..
- Add flour to sauteed onion and garlic to make a paste. Cook for about five minutes. Cooking the flour for at least five minutes lessens the starchy flour taste..
- Gradually whisk the milk in to the paste. Heat to a creamy sauce..
- Stir in broth and whisk until smooth..
- Stir in cooked chicken, mushrooms, basil, oregano, cayenne pepper. Crushing the herbs together opens the flavor..
- Cover and allow to slow cook for about an hour..
- Stir in tortellini, ripped spiniach, and evaporated milk. Cover and slowly simmer for another 45 minutes..