Italian Wedding Soup with Penne Pasta.
You can have Italian Wedding Soup with Penne Pasta using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Italian Wedding Soup with Penne Pasta
- You need 1 packet of Lipton Onion Soup Mix.
- You need 1 pound of Lean Ground Beef.
- It’s 3 of whole medium carrots (sliced).
- You need 1 of whole medium yellow onion (diced).
- It’s 2 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 of container/carton chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 package (10 oz) of frozen chopped spinach.
- It’s of Black Pepper * depending on your desired taste.
- You need of Kosher Salt * depending on your desired taste.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of penne pasta (uncooked).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Prepare of Shredded parmesan cheese.
Italian Wedding Soup with Penne Pasta instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine ground beef, lipton onion soup mix, minced garlic, and diced onion; mix well. Shape into desired meatball sizes.
- Take a baking dish, and coat with cooking spray. Place meatball in baking dish, and cook for 20 mins (occasionally rotating meatballs).
- In a fry pan lightly saute' sliced carrots in olive oil. Make sure not to burn carrots..
- Bring chicken broth to a boil in a dutch oven pot, and add penne pasta. Cook pasta until tender.
- Remove meatballs from oven, and drain on paper towel.
- Add package of frozen spinach in with boiling penne pasta, and reduce heat, and stir occasionally.
- Add sauteed carrots, and meatballs into dutch oven pot and stir.
- Let simmer on low heat for about 10 mins.
- When ready to eat garnish with shredded parmesan cheese..