Peach pie made with oat flour.
You can have Peach pie made with oat flour using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peach pie made with oat flour
- You need 200 gr of oat flour.
- Prepare 40 gr of soya butter.
- Prepare 2 of peaches.
- Prepare 1 of vanilla extract.
- It’s of Cinnamon.
- It’s 80 gr of coconut sugar.
- You need 1 glass of almond or nut extract.
Peach pie made with oat flour instructions
- Mix in a bowl the dry ingredients.
- Melt the butter and add it in the bowl.
- Place on the bottom of a small tray the dough and above the slices of peaches like lasagna. In each layer sprinkle cinnamon and bit of coconut sugar..
- At the last layer of peaches, usually with 2 peaches have 2 layer in a small pan, add the remaining dough and spread. Sprinkle almonds if you want above the spreaded dough..
- Bake it in the preheated oven in the 160 degrees for 15 minutes and let it rest for another 15. Enjoy!.