Tori's Tender Roasted Turkey.
You can make Tori's Tender Roasted Turkey by using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is what you need to do to achieve that:
Ingredients of Tori's Tender Roasted Turkey
- Prepare 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- It’s 15-20 lb of thawed turkey.
- You need 2 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 tbs of mayonnaise.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- It’s of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Onion powder.
- Prepare of Mrs. Dash original blend.
- You need of Lemon juice (optional).
Tori's Tender Roasted Turkey instructions
- Prepare thawed turkey by removing neck and giblets from the turkey.
- Pat turkey dry with paper towel, lay in roasting pan breast side up.
- Melt butter, mix with chicken broth, pour over turkey (add lemon juice if you wish to add a zest to it).
- Spread mayonaise over turkey, rub into turkey.
- Mix desired ammount of the seasonings in a small bowl (salt, pepper, garlic, onion, mrs. dash) and sprinkle over turkey.
- Set oven to 325°.
- Stick turkey in oven, cook until temperature meter reads 160° inside the turkey (about 4 1/2 hours).
- Let sit about 30 mins.
- Serve and enjoy!.