Brad's Sriracha orange chicken.
You can cook Brad's Sriracha orange chicken using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brad's Sriracha orange chicken
- Prepare 3 lbs of chicken breast tenders, or boneless thighs.
- It’s of Himalayan pink salt, white pepper, and dry mustard.
- Prepare of for the sauce.
- Prepare 4 cups of orange juice.
- Prepare of juice of 1 lime.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- It’s 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- You need to taste of white sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of corn starch.
- It’s 4 cups of prepared white rice.
- Prepare of Sriracha sauce for topping.
Brad's Sriracha orange chicken instructions
- Cut chicken into bite sized pieces.
- Add to a large frying pan with 1 tbs chile infused olive oil. Sprinkle liberally with pink salt, white pepper, and mustard. Fry until done..
- Meanwhile in a LG sauce pot, add juices, seasonings, and brown sugar. Mix well. As it starts to heat, taste and add white sugar to your liking. Some like it sweet some like it a little tart. Stir often.
- When juice starts to boil, mix corn starch with 1/4 c cold water. Slowly add mixture to juice while stirring constantly. Stop when sauce is thick..
- If more time is needed to finish rice or another dish, add chicken to a casserole. Pour sauce over and mix. Put in oven at 170. This will hold until the rest of dinner is done..
- Plate rice. Serve chicken over top. Top with desired amount of Sriracha sauce. Enjoy..