You can have Beefed-up Rav's using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beefed-up Rav's
- It’s 1 lb of Beef Patty Mix (ground beef).
- You need 2 cans (15 oz) of Beef Ravioli in Tomato Sauce.
- It’s of Water.
- You need 1 c of Cottage Cheese.
- Prepare 2 T of Tomato Paste.
Beefed-up Rav's step by step
- Brown beef with 1/2 c water to crumble..
- Add 1 can Rav's stir and quarter cut (use the spoon) these Raviolis to make a sauce..
- Layer in 8x8x2 Casserole: Half next can Rav's, Cheese, Sauce, remaining Rav's, then Paste (mixed in quarter can water) poured on top..
- Microwave 5 minutes..
- Serve by scooping some into a bowl. Some for now and some for later. Take care of yourself..