Chinese Steam buns for breakfast by Javier.
You can cook Chinese Steam buns for breakfast by Javier by using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you create it:
Ingredients of Chinese Steam buns for breakfast by Javier
- You need of Dough.
- You need of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- You need of olive oil.
- Prepare of warm water.
- You need of sugar.
- You need of active dry yeast.
- You need of warm milk.
- It’s of Stuffing.
- You need of bacon.
- Prepare of eggs.
- You need of bell pepper.
- Prepare of garlic.
- You need of onion.
- You need of soy sauce.
- Prepare of chopped broccoli.
- Prepare of worcestershire sauce.
Chinese Steam buns for breakfast by Javier instructions
- For the dough: Mix well warm water and sugar. Then add the yeast and let it rest (covered) in a warm place for 15 minutes. Mix flour with baking powder and salt. Sift this mix and put it in a bowl. Add the mixture of water, yeast and sugar to the mix of flour, salt and baking powder. Add warm milk and olive oil and mix it well together. Let it rest for an hour, covered, in a warm place..
- For the stuffing: Boil 3 eggs for 20 minutes. Chop: bacon, bell pepper, onions, garlic and broccoli. Cook all these chopped ingredients in a frying pan at medium heat with soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce (can be replaced for 1/4 teaspoon of sugar and 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce) for 10 minutes or until bacon is well cooked. Remove from fire and put it in a bowl and mix with the hardened eggs (chopped)..
- Cooking the steam buns: Stretch the dough and cut it in small circles ( about the size of the palm of your hand or 2-3 inches or 5 to 7.5 cm in diameter). Take a dough circle and hold it by the palm of your hand. Add about a teaspoon or two of the stuffing to the circle and close it taking all the edges of the circle together. Put the bun in an oiled paper and let it rest for 10 minutes. Steam cook the buns for 15 minutes..
- Storing: Store them in the fridge and microwave them any time later..