American chop suey with fried rice. Chop suey (/ˈtʃɒpˈsuːi/) is a dish in American Chinese cuisine and other forms of overseas Chinese cuisine, consisting of meat (often chicken, fish, beef, shrimp, or pork) and eggs, cooked quickly with vegetables such as bean sprouts, cabbage, and celery and bound in a starch-thickened sauce. American Chop Suey #AmericanChopSuey #ChopSuey #Friednoodles American Chop Suey is a popular fusion American Chop Suey is a popular fusion food in the Indo-Chinese cuisine. Deep-fry hakka noodles till it turns crispy and golden brown in colour from both the sides on a medium flame.
Once the mixture becomes slightly thick pour it on top of fried noodles. Now American chop suey is ready to serve. Chop Suey is a stir-fried vegetable dish that is cooked with meats such as chicken and pork. You can cook American chop suey with fried rice using 27 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of American chop suey with fried rice
- Prepare 1 of packet hakka noodles boil.
- You need 1/2 kg of chicken bonless cubes small.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of tomato sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of red chilli sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of soya sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbs of vinegar.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cabbage chopped.
- You need 14 cup of carrot julienne cut/ some green onion green part.
- It’s 1/4 cup of capsicum flacs cut.
- It’s 3 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare of Fry to noodles oil.
- Prepare 2 of green chilli chopped.
- Prepare 1 of onion chopped /.
- It’s 2 of eggs beaten.
- You need of For fried rice.
- Prepare 1 glass of boil rice.
- You need 2 of eggs beaten.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of soya sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of green chilli sauce.
- You need 2 tbs of vinegar.
- You need 1 of green chilli.
- You need 1/2 cup of mix veg cabbage and carrots and green onions.
This recipe for chop suey is a quick and easy. The meat slices are properly cooked. The vegetables are fresh and crisp. I also prepped the shrimp by pan-frying before adding to the rest of the bunch.
American chop suey with fried rice instructions
- Take a pan add oil chicken cubes stir cook ginger garlic paste green chilli and stir well cook add onion stir fry and add cabbage stir and add carrot stir add capsicum salt black pepper stir full Flame and add 1/2 boil noodles mix well slow Flame add vinegar and tomato sauce chilli sauce soya sauce mix and Flame off.
- Take pan add oil and fry it noodles golden brown colour and keep aside- take a bowl add eggs beaten and add 1 pinch salt and 1pinch paper and make fine omelet and cut pieces.
- Take a pan add oil add eggs fry scramble add add vegetables stir fry and add green chilli vinegar stir add salt and pepper stir add soya sauce chilli sauce mix well add boil rice mix well and Flame off – take a dish keep in center chicken noodles and eggs pieces and sides scramble fried rice and top layer fry noodles and garnish green onions.
- Ready to serve enjoy with your family take care eat well see you again with next recipe bye.
To make chop suey, heat oil in a large wok over high heat. Add pork and cook until outside is lightly brown and pork is no longer pink. Whisk together eggs and ½ tsp sesame oil in a small bowl. American Chop Suey is an all time favorite Indo Chinese dish which is an exotic combination of crispy fried noodles, crunchy vegetables topped with sauce and sunny side up egg. Add macaroni and cook until al dente, stirring occasionally.