Orangy penne pasta. Orange Fire Penne Pasta. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Super Simple And Delicious Creamy Garlic Penne Pasta Recipe Packed With Flavor. This Dish Is Perfect By Itself Or You Can Add Chicken Too!
This is a delicious, super quick side or main dish. I got it from the back of a pasta box and it is yummy! Penne pasta is a tube-shaped pasta that's usually about the length and width of a pinkie finger. You can have Orangy penne pasta using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Orangy penne pasta
- You need 1 cup of Penne pasta (boiled).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Orange juice.
- You need 2 tbsp of Fresh cream.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Chilli flakes.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Fresh Basil leaves.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garlic clove chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Butter.
Ridged penne pasta pairs very well with many pasta sauces, because the ridges can be used to hold. Use Pasta Recipes to find more recipes like this one. Click to PIN Easy Penne Pasta Cut up one large orange-fleshed sweet potato into cubes not bigger than one inch square. The Best Penne Pasta Crockpot Recipes on Yummly
Orangy penne pasta instructions
- All ingredients of the orange pasta..
- Orange juice and fresh cream..
- Heat a pan add butter. When butter already melted than add chopped garlic. Stir a mint..
- Add orange juice. And cook until slightly thicker like sugar syrup..
- Add pasta..
- Add red chillipowder and salt mix well..
- Add fresh cream and pepper powder cook few seconds..
- Garnish with chilli powder and basilleaves. Serve it hot hot..
Got some penne in the pantry? We've got tons of great recipe ideas for a perfect pasta night. Spicy pasta penne bolognese with vegetables, beans, chili and cheese in tomato sauce Pasta Penne with Bolognese Sauce Penne pasta with bolognese sauce. Penne pasta tossed with asparagus, red peppers, pecans, and Parmesan cheese in a delicious sauce that is creamy without being over-powering. Penne is similar to the other types of pasta when it comes to calories and nutrition.