Peach crumble with oat flour. Peach Crisp is my latest obsession. There is something about warm fruit with a delicious sugary cinnamon oat topping with cold vanilla ice cream that makes me weak in the knees. Sweet, juicy peaches with an oat crumble topping.
I prefer the heartiness and texture that oats add, but if you don't love oats you can alter the recipe. Let sit, tossing occasionally, while you prepare the oat topping. Peach cobbler and/or peach crumble is made with either a biscuit dough or a regular pie dough crumbled on top of the peaches. You can have Peach crumble with oat flour using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peach crumble with oat flour
- Prepare 4 of peaches.
- It’s 80 gr of sugar of coconut.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 40 gr of margarine.
- You need 100 gr of oat flour.
And sometimes it'll have a bottom crust too. The topping for peach crisp, however, is made with oats, in this case, gluten-free oats. Dessert Crisp Peach Sugar Flour Oat Brown Sugar Cinnamon Butter ice cream. Coconut sugar can be substituted for brown sugar as well.
Peach crumble with oat flour step by step
- Put in a bowl: Flour, flakes, cinnamon, vanilla extract and mix..
- Heat the margarine in a small pot and leave it to cool.
- Slice in thin slices the peaches without the skin.
- Lay the slices in a bake pan as lasagna and in each layer sprinkle cinnamon and sugar.
- At the final layer put evenly the mix of flour and pour the batter..
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees air.
- Bake for about 25 min depending the oven.
- Let it rest for 20 min out.
Add chopped almonds, pecans, or hazelnuts to crisp topping for extra crunch/texture if desired. Recipe adapted from my plum crisp with pistachios. Make it nut free: Omit the sliced almonds and use ¾ cup whole wheat flour and ¾ cup oats instead. In a separate bowl, mix together the oats, flour, and remaining cinnamon. Add in the agave and butter, mixing until completely incorporated.