Smoked Sausage Tortellini Skillet. All Reviews for Smoked Sausage and Tortellini Skillet. This Smoked Sausage & Tortellini Skillet packs a whole lot of flavor into just a few simple ingredients. This is "Hillshire Farms _Smoked Sausage and Tortellini Skillet" by Stacy Mello on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them.
This Italian Sausage & Tortellini Skillet Recipe is a family favorite and is something my kids cheer for. It's a blog favorite too, clinching one of the top. Sausage Tortellini Skillet – Your favorite tortellini comes together in a quick and easy hearty one pan meal the whole family will love! You can cook Smoked Sausage Tortellini Skillet using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Smoked Sausage Tortellini Skillet
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 lb of smoked sausage.
- It’s 3 clove of minced garlic.
- It’s 3/4 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 cup of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of frozen peas (I used canned).
- It’s 1/4 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 packages of frozen cheese tortellini (I used an 8.8 ounce package of dried).
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
As excited as I am to get to hang out with other bloggers, meet new friends and learn a ton, I do not enjoy the. Cheesy Smoked Sausage Skillet – smoked sausage, tomato sauce, chicken broth, heavy cream, cheese tortellini, and parmesan. Everything cooks in the same pan! Sausage, tortellini, roasted bell peppers all come together beautifully.
Smoked Sausage Tortellini Skillet instructions
- Prepare a big pot of water to boil the tortellini in. Once water is boiling, add tortellini, cook until desired doneness, then drain..
- While you're waiting for the water to boil, Heat the olive oil in a separate large skillet over medium heat. Slice the smoked sausage thinly and add it to the skillet and cook until well-browned, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Add the garlic and cook and stir for 30 seconds..
- In this order: Add the chicken stock, tomato sauce, heavy cream, and salt and pepper and stir until simmering and bubbly. ** Adding chicken stock first will deglaze the pan, tomato sauce will bring temp down, then it will be safe to add the cream, so it won't break.** Reduce heat and simmer until slightly thickened, 7 to 10 minutes. Stir in the parmesan cheese until melted, then add the frozen peas and heat through..
- Now add cooked tortellini to sauce and stir until combined and heated through! Enjoy!.
Simple Sausage & Pasta Skillet is so good! What mom enjoys mostly is the complete ease of this meal. Another reason I put this in the 'easy meal' category is that I use fully cooked Aidells® Smoked Chicken Sausage. Add the slice smoked sausage and onions. Add cream and Cajun seasoning; bring to a boil.