Bacon Chili Cheesedog Casserole.
You can have Bacon Chili Cheesedog Casserole using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bacon Chili Cheesedog Casserole
- Prepare of Casserole.
- You need 1/4 pound of smoked bacon.
- You need 1 pound of beef stewmeats.
- Prepare 1-1/3 pound of ground beef.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Heinz tomato ketchup.
- It’s 1 pound of beef hotdogs.
- It’s 1-1/2 cup of yellow prepared mustard.
- You need 2 teaspoons of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1-1/2 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- It’s 1-1/3 tablespoon of ground cumin.
- You need 1-1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 of large onion.
- You need of Topping.
- It’s 1/3 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 3 cups of shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need of Optional.
- You need To taste of ground cayenne pepper.
Bacon Chili Cheesedog Casserole step by step
- Slice the stew meats, onion, hotdogs, and bacon. Render the fat..
- When the fat is rendered add the onions and sauté till slightly caramelized. Add the ground beef, stewmeats, and then add the hotdogs when the other meats are browned. Simmer 15 minutes add ketchup and mustard..
- Stir well let simmer 15 minutes more..
- Mix the topping ingredients. Adding the cheese last.
- Pour on top of the casserole. Put into the oven for 30-40 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy. You can add the cayenne pepper here..