Cheesy Desi Penne.
You can cook Cheesy Desi Penne using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Desi Penne
- Prepare 500 gms of Penne Pasta.
- It’s 2 tsp of Salt or to taste.
- You need 3-4 of Green Chillies finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Garlic mince.
- It’s 1 tsp of Red Chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin powder.
- It’s 1 cup of Dabur Tomato paste.
- It’s 1 of small bunch Coriander Leaves finely chopped.
- You need 3 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 1 of Onion finely chopped.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of Amul Mozzarella and Cheddar shredded Cheese.
Cheesy Desi Penne instructions
- Heat Oil and saute Onions with Garlic mince on a low heat until they are translucent. Add Green Chillies and the rest of the spices along with the Tomato paste. Saute everything until about 5 minutes or so..
- Simultaneously cook Pasta with half of the Salt added. Cook it al dente. Drain and add directly to the sauce in the other cooking pot. Give it a good mix and add Cheese as a final step of it's preparation. Also add a generous amount of finely chopped Coriander Leaves..
- Mix and cover to just melt the Cheese. Serve it piping hot immediately with Garlic Bread or buttered Pav alongside. Enjoy!.