You can have Yoghurt Penne using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Yoghurt Penne
- You need 500 gram of Penne pasta.
- Prepare 1 liter of yoghurt.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic mashed.
- Prepare 1 TSP of concentated chicken base.
- It’s 1 TSP of oregano.
- Prepare 1 TSP of sumac.
- Prepare 3 sprigs of parsley.
- It’s 1 TSP of olive oil.
- It’s 100 grams of lean finely ground beef.
- You need 1 dash of salt.
- It’s 1 dash of black pepper.
- It’s 3 TSP of vegetable oil.
- It’s 2 Oz of pine nuts.
- You need 100 ml of worcestershire sauce.
Yoghurt Penne instructions
- Drop the pasta in boiling water. Remove from water at the desired consistency… Al dente or well cooked..
- Spread pasta in a serving tray. Mix with the yoghurt. Add the chicken base dissolved in a bit of water, then add 3 mashed cloves of garlic..
- Heat the olive oil, add the ground beef, add salt and pepper and stir till brown. Add the worcestershire sauce. keep on the stove till the liquid evaporates..
- Dress the serving tray with the meat,the oregano the diced parsley and the sumac..
- Fry the pine nuts in the vegetable oil till golden in color, then add on the top of the serving tray. Buon appetito..