Instant Pot Chicken White Chili. This White Chicken Chili is done in less than an hour start to finish in the Instant Pot with melt-in your mouth tender chicken. This White Chicken Chili is proof that chili doesn't have to be red and beefy to be delicious. Generous amounts of shredded chicken, tender cannellini beans, and vegetables (just green ones, please!) give this white chili its unique appearance.
You can make this in your Instant Pot or Ninja Foodi! Tools Used to Make Instant Pot White Chicken Chili. Note: These are Amazon affiliate links, which support this site at no extra cost to you. You can cook Instant Pot Chicken White Chili using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Chicken White Chili
- You need 2 of boneless, skinless chicken breast, cubed.
- It’s 1 pound of dry pinto beans.
- It’s 6 cups of sodium free chicken stock.
- It’s of Medium onion, chopped.
- You need of Bell pepper, chopped.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 Tbs of dark chili power.
- Prepare 2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 4 of bay leaves.
First, instead of the canned chilies, I used a diced jalapeño. Second, I added a can of green tomatillos. This instant pot white chicken chili is a winner! Even picky eaters can love this soup!
Instant Pot Chicken White Chili step by step
- Place all ingredients in Instant Pot.
- Select Bean/chili setting. Should be high pressure.
- Set timer for 75 minutes.
- Make sure steam valve is closed.
- After cooking, release steam.
- Remove bay leaves, test seasoning.
- With potato masher, mash about 1/2 the beans (this will also shred the chicken).
- Serve with corn bread or tortilla chips, salsa, queso fresco, avacado and lime wedges.
Such a flavorful way to use beans, corn This bean chicken chili is easy to toss together! Beef chili has its place but opting for chicken is much leaner. The creamy ranch dressing, cream cheese. If you've enjoyed my Crock Pot Creamy White Chicken Chili but you've been wishing for an Instant Pot version, wish no more! But seriously, Creamy White Chicken Chili.