Sarah's Hearty Harvest Tortellini Chilli.
You can have Sarah's Hearty Harvest Tortellini Chilli using 25 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sarah's Hearty Harvest Tortellini Chilli
- Prepare 1 lb of ground hamburger or turkey meat.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need 6 cup of water.
- Prepare 4 tsp of powdered chicken bullion.
- Prepare 3 cup of frozen tortellini.
- You need 1 of *Potato Flakes 1/2 cup.
- You need of fresh veggies.
- Prepare 1 of bell pepper diced.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of potato diced.
- Prepare 1 of yellow zuchini squash diced.
- It’s of spices.
- Prepare 3 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 3 tbsp of minced garlic from jar in water.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried parsley.
- It’s 2 tbsp of dried chives.
- It’s 2 tbsp of fresh chopped cilantro.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of sweet paprika.
- Prepare of canned goods.
- You need 1 can of diced tomato's.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans drained.
- It’s 2 can of 8oz tomato sauce.
Sarah's Hearty Harvest Tortellini Chilli step by step
- In large pot heat oil. Then add all of the fresh veggies garlic cilantro and cumin saute for about 5 minutes then add meat and cook until meat is browned. Do not drain!.
- Add water, remaining spices, bullion and canned goods stir well. Bring to hard boil then add tortellini bring back to boil. After 15 minutes reduce heat to low and simmer for about 30 minutes or until tortellini reaches your desired texture..
- If you desire a thinker consistency of the sauce stir in the 1/2 cup of dried potato flakes at the end. Cook for 5 more minutes.