Fried Salmon with Garlic Rice. Chef Daddyy's Latest Meal Hot Off The Stove is This Wonderful Easy To Make Salmon Dish With A Side Of Fried Garlic Rice, And A Very Tasty Balsamic Topping. We grilled up some fresh salmon the other day and had just enough leftover to toss into this fried rice dish. With the egg, peas, onions, ginger, garlic, and bell pepper, it's a meal in itself!
With just a handful of ingredients – leftover rice, salted salmon, eggs and scallions, you can cook up this delicious one-pan Salmon Fried Rice. Can it get any better than this? Pan Fried Honey Teriyaki Salmon FilletOh Snap! You can cook Fried Salmon with Garlic Rice using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried Salmon with Garlic Rice
- Prepare 5 of Salmon fillets (skin on or off).
- Prepare 1 1/2 c of corn flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lemon pepper seasoning.
- You need 1 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Whole grain mustard.
- It’s of garlic rice.
- You need 1 oz of white wine.
- Prepare 1 1/2 c of uncooked rice.
- Prepare 3 of whole garlic cloves.
- It’s of Garlic oil.
- You need 1 qt of Heavy Cream.
- You need 1 1/2 c of baby spinach.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
Stir in the salmon, rice, peas, and scrambled eggs, and toss. Push the fried rice to the side of the pan to create a well. Pour the eggs into the well and cook, stirring gently, until nearly set. Basting pan-seared salmon in garlic butter not only speeds up the cooking time, but it also flavors the fish beautifully.
Fried Salmon with Garlic Rice step by step
- Mix mustard with buttermilk and marinate salmon for 30 mins to 1 hour..
- Season corn flour with lemon pepper seasoning.
- After marinating, dredge salmon in corn flour mixture..
- Shallow fry* in cast iron or dutch oven for 4 mins on presentation side then turn over and cook for an additional 2-3 mins. *shallow fry refers to the cooking procedure of frying in oil that isn't deep frying and isn't sauteeing..
- Drain on paper towels..
- In the meantime, while fish is marinating, saute rice in garlic oil and whole garlic cloves until toasty..
- Add water or chicken stock just to cover and reduce to a low simmer. Put a lid on and cook for 15 mins or until water is evaporated..
- In a saucepan, reduce heavy cream until thickened, add white wine and season with salt and pepper..
- Add spinach until it starts to wilt. Take cooked rice and add to cream sauce and fold together..
- Place fish on top of rice and serve. 😊.
By Sophie Godwin – Cookery writer. Mix the ginger, garlic, soy and vinegar, and set aside. Salmon fried rice is a super easy and delicious entree recipe because you start with leftover rice pilaf or plain cooked rice. Push mixture to sides of skillet or wok and add beaten eggs. Because who doesn't love Fried Rice?