Cumin Carrot Spread.
You can cook Cumin Carrot Spread using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cumin Carrot Spread
- It’s 6-8 of carrots.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1-2 tsp of sugar (optional).
Cumin Carrot Spread instructions
- Preheat oven to 230C/450F. Scrub carrots and cut into 1 cm thick rounds..
- Spread carrots out in a baking try and sprinkle over the cumin seeds, salt and pepper. Drizzle on the olive oil and mix carrots up with you hands..
- Roast in the oven for 25-30 minutes until soft and starting to get a darker color. Mix up the carrots half way through the baking time to help them cook evenly..
- Remove from the oven. Process into a paste with a food processor. Mix in sugar for a slightly sweet touch. Adjust salt and pepper as necessary..