Lazy Crockpot Lasagna.
You can have Lazy Crockpot Lasagna using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lazy Crockpot Lasagna
- It’s 1 pound of ground beef.
- It’s 3 of (14-15oz) cans Crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 4 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 of (24-25oz) package frozen cheese ravioli.
- Prepare 1 cup of parmesan (optional).
Lazy Crockpot Lasagna instructions
- Brown ground beef in large skillet, drain.
- Add the crushed tomatoes, and seasonings until warm and mixed well.
- Place a layer of meat sauce down first, then layer of ravioli, then mozzarella cheese. Continue to do so (about 3 layers) until meat sauce is on top, and top with remaining mozzarella cheese and parmesan (optional).
- Cover and set on LOW FOR 4 HOURS. Turn off and let sit for 15 minutes before cutting into it. Serve with garlic toast :).