Overnight Oats. Overnight oats are a quick and easy breakfast or snack made by soaking rolled oats in liquid overnight. We love how overnight oats seem to keep the integrity of the oat intact. Watch how to make the best overnight oats in this short recipe video!
Learn how to make this basic overnight oats recipe, plus five delicious mix-in flavor recipes! Overnight oats are the easy, healthy breakfast you'll always feel good about eating. They're high in protein and fiber — which will keep you full throughout the morning — and they're perfect for taking on. You can cook Overnight Oats using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Overnight Oats
- Prepare of Oats.
- It’s 1/2 cup of rolled oats.
- You need 1/4 cup of chia seeds.
- You need 1 cup of almond milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cocoa powder/cinnamon.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare of Toppings (select).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of grated coconut.
- You need 2 tbsp of puffed amaranth.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cashews/almonds/pecan.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sliced strawberries.
- You need 1/2 cup of whole blueberries.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of blackberries.
This overnight oats recipe is a great healthy breakfast that you can prepare in advance and it can last all week. So it makes it a great meal prep idea for Sunday night to prepare for the work week. Overnight oats are delicious, so easy to make and perfect for meal prep. Yogurt – Yogurt gives overnight oats an extra creamy texture while adding a bit of protein.
Overnight Oats instructions
- In a jar that can be sealed when closed (preferably), place the ingredients and shake vigorously until everything is combined..
- Let the mix rest for the whole night (8 hours) inside the refrigerator..
- The next morning, add the toppings to the mix. It can be done in the same jar, if one is on the go..
Overnight oats are raw oats mixed with milk and soaked overnight. The most easy way to make overnight oats is in individual jars. Glass Mason jars with metal or plastic lid are the most common. Discover overnight oats—a fun and delicious way to enjoy Quaker® Oats! Either add fruit, yogurt, nuts or other tasty ingredients with your favorite milk and oats in a mason jar or find our Overnight Oat.