You can create Turkey Chili by using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make that:
Ingredients of Turkey Chili
- You need 2 lbs of lean ground turkey.
- Prepare 1 of large onion, diced.
- You need 3 of garlics, minced.
- It’s 1 of red bell pepper, chopped.
- It’s 1 of green bell pepper, chopped.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of chili powder or to taste.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 3 cups of canned diced tomato.
- You need 2 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 can of kidney beans.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
- You need of cheddar cheese for topping.
- It’s of sour cream for topping.
- You need of lime for topping.
Turkey Chili instructions
- Saute onion and garlic in olive oil..
- Add the turkey meat. Cook until lightly browned, about 5 minutes, chopping down and stirring with the side of a heavy kitchen spoon to break up any lumps..
- Add the bell pepper, bay leaves, chili powder and cumin. Stir to blend well. Cook for 5 minutes..
- Add the tomatoes, chicken broth, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 15 minutes. Add the drained beans..