Chicken Alferedo penne Pasta😍😍.
You can cook Chicken Alferedo penne Pasta😍😍 using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Alferedo penne Pasta😍😍
- Prepare of Chicken breast, cut into chunks or strips 250 gms.
- You need 1-2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of White pepper.
- Prepare 200 gm of Penne pasta.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Garlic chopped.
- You need of Thick cream 3/4 th cup.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated paremesan cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mozerrela and cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Oregano.
- It’s to taste of salt.
Chicken Alferedo penne Pasta😍😍 instructions
- Marinate the chicken strips/chunks with the white pepper, salt and black pepper for half an hour. Heat the oil in a nonstick frying pan, then cook the chicken making sure both sides are cooked for about 2-3 minutes per side. Remove and set aside…
- Melt the butter in a medium pan over low heat. Add the garlic paste and fry until fragrant. Then add the heavy cream and simmer for about 5 minutes on low heat. Next add the parmesan cheese..mozeralla and cheddar cheese whisk it in quickly until it melts. If you find the sauce too thick, add an extra quarter cup of milk to thin it out slightly..
- Crush the oregano between the palms of your hand to release it's' flavour, then add it into the mixture. Add the chicken into the mixture, adjust salt and simmer for another 5 minutes. Turn off the heat and set aside..
- Cook 200 gm of penne pasta according to package instructions and drain. Return the pasta back into the pot, then add the chicken alfredo sauce into it and toss to combine. Serve hot and garnish with chopped fresh green onions or parsley. Enjoy😍😍.