Garlic Parmesan Asparagus. This Garlic Parmesan Roasted Asparagus is made with just a few simple ingredients and makes a Garlic and parmesan are two of my favorite ingredients to add to just about any kind of savory recipe. Place asparagus on a lipped roasting pan and toss with infused olive oil and garlic, coating all Line up asparagus and push together, season with salt and pepper, then sprinkle with grated Parmesan. And add garlic, parmesan, mushrooms and onions?
The perfect crispy and Asparagus spears topped with a buttery Panko crumb mixture with parmesan cheese and garlic. These garlic parmesan asparagus are roasted with just a sprinkle of garlic and parmesan so they are flavored not loaded. Roasted Parmesan asparagus seasoned with garlic powder is a quick and simple side dish. You can have Garlic Parmesan Asparagus using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic Parmesan Asparagus
- Prepare 1 pound of asparagus ends trimmed.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of sea salt or to taste.
- Prepare to taste of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of olive oil.
- Prepare 1-2 Tablespoon of garlic minced.
- It’s 3-4 Tablespoon of grated Parmesan cheese.
In this garlic-Parmesan-crusted asparagus recipe, we combine Parmesan cheese, whole-wheat panko breadcrumbs and walnuts for a crispy topping that's baked over asparagus. Oven Roasted Asparagus, made from fresh asparagus, olive oil, garlic, and parmesan, is a simple and easy vegetable side dish. With very little prep and cook time, you end up with the most delicious. Sauteed Asparagus with Garlic and Parmesan is a quick, easy, and healthy side dish recipe.
Garlic Parmesan Asparagus step by step
- Rinse the asparagus and drain..
- Put the asparagus on a large plate and drizzle olive oil on it and season with salt and pepper. Mix gently..
- Air fry the asparagus at 380F (190C) for about 6 minutes. Halfway into the air frying process, mix in the minced garlic and continue to air fry until completion..
- To serve, sprinkle some Parmesan cheese..
A nice Roasted Garlic Parmesan Asparagus recipe is just what you want to serve at an elegant meal. Not only do the flavors of fresh asparagus, lemon juice, garlic, and Parmesan create delicious. Instant pot Garlic Parmesan Asparagus is great with Instant Pot Honey Ham, Skillet Augratin Potatoes, Or even my French Onion Pot Roast. Garlic Parmesan Roasted Asparagus is the side dish you're going to make again and again this spring. It's SO easy to whip up, you won't believe it!