Spinich sausage tortellini soup. Here's a satisfying soup for chilly nights. Hearty and chock full of flavor, it comes together in no time. Serve it with crusty bread to sop up every last bit.
The list of ingredients is short, which translates into a dinner that doesn't. This time-tested tortellini soup recipe is filled with sausage, fresh spinach, and tomatoes for a crowd-pleasing meal. Add tomatoes with juice and return to a boil. You can cook Spinich sausage tortellini soup using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spinich sausage tortellini soup
- It’s 1 lb of Sausage (medium or hot).
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 5 of mushrooms sliced (optional).
- Prepare 1 large of box of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 large of bag of spinich (usually 12oz).
- Prepare 2 can of Rotell tomato (medium or hot depending on desired heat).
- You need 1 box of tortellini (your choice of filling).
Tortellini Soup with Italian Sausage, Spinach and TomatoesGimme Some Oven. grated Parmesan cheese, chicken stock, garlic, white onion, hot Italian Tortellini Soup with Mushrooms, Leeks and Chicken SausageFinding Time To Fly. chicken sausage, leeks, cheese tortellini, spinach, chicken. This easy tortellini soup recipe is made extra-delicious with Italian sausage, spinach and tomatoes. This spinach tortellini soup recipe paired with Italian sausage is comfort food at it's best. The soup has a creamy rich flavor from tomatoes, and it's.
Spinich sausage tortellini soup step by step
- Brown sausage.
- Add mushrooms and let cook a few minutes.
- Pour sausage and mushrooms into large pot and add chicken broth, spinach, and cream cheese and bring to a boil then lower heat to simmer and let cream cheese melt.
- After cream cheese is melted, Add rotell tomatoes and tortellini and let simmer for about 15 min.
Italian Sausage and Spinach Soup with Tortellini selected. Cook tortellini according to package instructions. Drain and rinse with cold running water. Gently apply pressure to remove Italian sausage from casing. Full of a comforting tomato base and plenty of fresh spinach, the spicy sausage is a zingy, flavorful addition to this easy soup recipe.