Garlic Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower. Roasting brings out the best in a lot of vegetables. With cauliflower, it tames the sharp bite so many people don't care for, and highlights the Adding a bit of garlic to roast alongside it just amps up the delicious fun. The bit of grated Parmesan over the cauliflower when it comes out of the oven adds.
Place olive oil and garlic in large resealable bag. Add cauliflower and shake to mix. In a bowl or ziploc bag, add the cauliflower florets and olive oil and stir until fully combined. You can cook Garlic Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower
- It’s 1 of medium head cauliflower – broken into large florets.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated parmesan.
- It’s 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
Add the garlic powder, salt, breadcrumbs, and Parmesan. This Garlic Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower is what I always make for him, to go with salmon, pasta, or chicken. He doesn't fuss as they are so delicious! Garlic Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower – cauliflower florets roasted in the oven with garlic and Parmesan cheese.
Garlic Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower instructions
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spray lightly with nonstick spray..
- In a small bowl mix together mayonnaise, parmesan, garlic, salt, and pepper until well combined..
- Place cauliflower in a large bowl. Spoon the mayonnaise mixture over the cauliflower in several different places. Gently stir to coat the cauliflower..
- Pour cauliflower out onto the prepared baking sheet. Spread out evenly in a single layer. Bake 30-35 minutes, or until fork tender and lightly browned. Enjoy!.
Garlic parmesan roasted cauliflower is an easy way to make flavorful vegetables that everyone will have everyone begging for seconds. This is one of my favorite ways to cook cauliflower. Roasted Garlic-Parmesan Cauliflower Recipe by ourbestbites.com. This smoky garlic Parmesan roasted cauliflower recipe is packed with the bold flavors of smoked paprika, garlic, and shaved aged Parmesan cheese. It's the perfect easy side dish for any entree!