Banana Nut Bread. "This is my mom's dense, excellent, and definitely unhealthy banana nut bread recipe. It's always completely gone in minutes. This is great at parties, but hazardous at home.
If walnuts aren't your thing, here are a few common and delicious options! If you've got mushy bananas, you're just a few steps away from this easy, delicious banana nut bread. My grandma's recipe for banana nut bread – a classic banana bread recipe packed full of chopped walnuts that bakes up super moist and dense. You can have Banana Nut Bread using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Nut Bread
- It’s of Bread.
- Prepare 1-1/2 cups of almond flour.
- It’s 1 cup of coconut flour.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of peanut butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 3 of ripe bananas.
- You need 1 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- You need 3 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 teaspoons of baking soda.
- It’s 2/3 cup of honey.
- Prepare of Whole Nuts.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of walnuts.
- You need 1 cup of cashew nuts.
- You need of Spices.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/3 teaspoon of ground cloves.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
After this post, banana nut bread will be a piece of cake. But, after experimenting with other healthy bread recipes and even healthy banana nut muffins, I realized I can totally make any bread healthy. Banana nut bread can be a perfect snack or a great addition to any meal. You can enjoy a slice of banana nut bread with your breakfast or you can eat it as a dessert after your meal.
Banana Nut Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Mix the bread ingredients together. Mash the bananas well. Make sure everything is incorporated well..
- Add the nuts and spices..
- Add to a greased loaf pan and bake for forty minutes to an hour till its firm and done. Add butter pats on top..
- Serve with butter I hope you enjoy!!.
Banana Nut Bread is an easy banana bread recipe, perfect for those last minute guests or lazy weekend breakfasts. Made with ripe bananas, pecans, and cinnamon this homemade bread is so. Learn how to make the BEST banana nut bread there is! Super moist and loaded with freezer ripened bananas and walnuts. No dense and dry banana bread here!