Best tortellini soup vegetarian. Tortellini Soup is my favorite one-pot dinner for busy weeknights! This delicious vegetarian soup also makes a great heat and eat option for work lunches. This tortellini soup recipe with spinach and tomatoes is a delicious family dinner that is simple to make, and my family loves it!
So, this vegetarian tortellini soup: how to describe the flavor? Fresh pasta cooks much faster than dried, so fresh tortellini like the one used in this soup. This vegetarian tortellini soup is simple, hearty, cozy, and comforting. You can have Best tortellini soup vegetarian using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Best tortellini soup vegetarian
- Prepare 32 oz of vegetable broth.
- It’s 1 can of cream of celery.
- Prepare 1 of onion- small and chopped.
- It’s 2 of carrots- peeled and chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 5 oz of frozen spinach.
- You need 10 oz of tortellini- i use Bertoli brand, cheese/spinach.
- You need 1 of shredded parmesan cheese for garnish.
- It’s 1 each of vegetable bullion cube.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic chopped.
I love a good quick soup recipe. I don't have a tortellini soup recipe on the blog yet, so that had to change. I wanted something that wasn't too heavy or complicated to make. The Best Vegetarian Tortellini Recipes on Yummly
Best tortellini soup vegetarian step by step
- Add olive oil to large stock pot, heat on medium, add onion, carrot, and garlic.
- Once onion is translucent add spinach (frozen is fine, it'll thaw while cooking) celery soup, veg broth and bouillon..
- Turn heat to low, simmer for about 45 minutes..
- Add any seasonings you like. Example- garlic powder, onion powder, red pepper flakes..
- Add tortellini, cook until done. About 10 minutes. Serve with parmesan, shredded on top.
Vegetable Tortellini Soup, Vegetarian Tortellini Soup, Tortellini Alfredo. tortellini, cream cheese, fresh spinach, vegetable broth, Italian style diced tomatoes. This soup is a combinations of a few of my favorites. It's just like this Fresh Spinach Tomato and Garlic Tortellini Soup meets this Minestrone Soup. It's hearty, it's filling, it's most entirely healthy (who says a little cheese ever hurt anyone? It's good for the soul) and your whole family will.