Lemon Garlic Basil Orzo with Grilled Chicken. Orzo is quite possibly the most adorably fun pasta there ever was. Not to mention, it's super fun to eat. How to Make Lemon Orzo and Roasted Vegetables.
Feel free to bulk up this salad with more. Add orzo, basil, and remaining ingredients; toss well. Has potential and went nicely with asparagus and chicken. You can cook Lemon Garlic Basil Orzo with Grilled Chicken using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lemon Garlic Basil Orzo with Grilled Chicken
- It’s 3 cups of cooked orzo(1 1/2 cups uncooked).
- It’s .75 oz of fresh basil fine chopped (reserve 3tbsp for service).
- It’s 2 of large garlic cloves minced.
- You need of Zest of 1 large lemon.
- You need 1 of lemon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of peas.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s 5 tbsp of unsalted butter lemonade pepper season.
- Prepare 2 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
Grill until nicely marked and cooked. Grilled chicken skewers don't always need a long marinade to be full of flavor. These spend just a few minutes in a lemony, garlicky mix before they're grilled. The hot chicken absorbs the flavor of the fresh basil chimichurri, and the grilled cherry tomatoes bring sweetness and acid.
Lemon Garlic Basil Orzo with Grilled Chicken instructions
- Salt your water and boil the orzo until aldente, strain and rinse to stop the cooking..
- Add 2 tbsp of butter to a pan a cook the garlic until fragrant. Add juice of half a lemon and cook for an additional few minutes.
- Add 3 tbsp of butter until the sauce thickens.
- Add the pasta and the peas and a couple pinches of salt and heat through. Add the basil for a few minutes followed by Parmesan cheese, up to you how much. Taste for salt or additional lemon juice and serve with lemon pepper chicken. Finish with some fresh basil if you have it..
Grilled Lemon-Basil Pork Chops with Lemon-Basil Orzo. Prepare a grill to medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate. Remove pork from marinade; discard marinade. I'm telling you, this recipe is delicious! Combine the lemon juice, garlic, and a generous pinch of salt in a small bowl and set aside.