Chicken, Tortellini Caesar Salad.
You can have Chicken, Tortellini Caesar Salad using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken, Tortellini Caesar Salad
- You need 1 packages of frozen or refrigerated cheese tortellini.
- You need 1 of Grilled chicken breasts cooked, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of Romaine lettuce, chopped.
- You need 1 of Grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 of Bacon bits.
- You need 1 of Caesar dressing.
- You need 1 of Tomato, optional.
Chicken, Tortellini Caesar Salad step by step
- Grill chicken and cook tortellini until al dente. Run under cold water, let drain.
- Place desired amount of lettuce and tortellini in bowl. Top with desired amount of Caesar dressing and mix until everything is coated..
- And sliced chicken breast, bacon bits, and Parmesan cheese.