Mini Pig Coconut Delight Biscuits.
You can have Mini Pig Coconut Delight Biscuits using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mini Pig Coconut Delight Biscuits
- It’s 3 cups of brown rice flour.
- You need 1 cup of coconut flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of coconut water.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of honey.
- You need 2 tablespoons of organic virgin coconut oil.
Mini Pig Coconut Delight Biscuits instructions
- Preheat Oven To 350ºLine 2 baking pans with parchment paper.Add the rice flour and coconut flour to a large bowl and whisk them together.Make a well in the center of the flours.Add beaten eggs, honey, coconut oil and coconut water..
- Mix until combined and then knead it for a few minutes until you form it into a smooth dough ball.Roll the dough ball out to about 1/4" in thickness.Cut shapes out with a cookie cutter and place on parchment lined baking sheets.
- Bake in 350º oven for about 20 minutes.Keep and eye on them as everybody's oven can be different which could alter baking times..
- Notes *When buying your coconut water, read the label on the bottle. Make sure that the only ingredient it has is "coconut water."*Storage ~ One week in refrigerator. Up to three months in freezer..