Garlic Parmesan Chicken Tenderloins. Making this garlic parmesan chicken is super simple and really doesn't take much effort at all. It's great for serving to a crowd of hungry guests or kids! Chicken tenderloins are my favorite meat for quick dinners.
Coat chicken in the flour mixture, then dip into garlic-flavored oil/butter, then in breadcrumb mixture. To finish off the chicken parmesan tenderloins, add some mozzarella cheese to the top of the tenderloins, warm them until the cheese melts, then spoon some delicious Bertolli Tomato and Basil sauce over the top. I added a handful of fresh basil from the garden and four roasted garlic cloves to. You can cook Garlic Parmesan Chicken Tenderloins using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic Parmesan Chicken Tenderloins
- It’s 4-6 pieces of chicken tenderloins defrosted and pat dry.
- It’s 1 of egg beaten.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper or to taste.
Coat the chicken tenders in flour and shake off any excess. Then dredge in the egg and lemon juice mixture and allow excess egg to drip off. If you've tried this Chicken Tenderloins and Garlic Pasta Recipe or any other recipe on When Is Dinner, please take a give this easy recipe a five star review and help me. Place chicken tenderloins into flour mixture, seal the.
Garlic Parmesan Chicken Tenderloins step by step
- In a shallow plate, mix together all the dry ingredients and set aside..
- Dip the tenderloins in egg then dredge them in seasoning mix..
- Place the tenderloins in the fryer basket and air fry at 380F (190C) for 10-12 minutes, flip once in the middle, until the chicken is cooked through at 165F (74C) and the surface is golden brown..
Parmesan Chicken Tenders Garlic Parmesan Chicken Chicken Nuggets Chicken Wing Recipes Chicken Meals Boneless Chicken Chicken Tenderloin Recipes Angel Food Cake Desserts Cooking Brussel Sprouts. Chicken tenders with garlic butter is one of the best chicken tender recipes. Made with garlic, butter and spices on skillet. They are often detached from chicken breasts and sold separately as tenderloins. They are commonly used for making chicken strips, chicken fingers or chicken fillets.