CHICKEN BACON CHEESE TORTELLINI. The chicken and bacon can be cooked ahead as a timesaver for a very easy and quick dish to put together. This Cheese Tortellini with Peas and Bacon from Delish.com is the BEST. Garnish with Parmesan, season with pepper, and serve.
Tortellini, bacon, cheese, basil, & spinach fill this recipe and make it irresistible and perfect for dinner any night. We've already established the fact that Cheese Tortellini on it's own is delicious, and turning it into an even cheesier, more delicious dinner idea is going to earn you major kudos with the. This cheesy pasta bake is packed with bacon and spinach and is great served with a fresh green salad. You can cook CHICKEN BACON CHEESE TORTELLINI using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of CHICKEN BACON CHEESE TORTELLINI
- It’s 1 lb of CHICKEN TENDER-CUBED.
- It’s 1/2 cup of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 dash of BASIL.
- Prepare 1 dash of OREGANO.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of GARLIC-MINCED.
- Prepare 1 dash of SALT & PEPPER.
- You need 2 tbsp of OLIVE OIL.
- You need 1 packages of CHEESE TORTELLINI.
- Prepare 16 oz of ALFREDO SAUCE-OR WHAT EVER SAUCE YOU LIKE.
- You need 1 oz of REAL BACON BITS-ADD MORE FOR YOU BACON LOVERS.
- Prepare 1 cup of KALE-FRESH CHOPPED.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of GRATED PARMESAN CHEESE.
An easy, delicious recipe for Cheese Tortellini in garlic butter sauce. Whether you want a hot appetizer for a party or a tasty, comforting weeknight meal Although I typically purchase low-sodium chicken broth and unsalted butter, this particular recipe tasted a little off when I tested with those ingredients. A pasta salad made with cheese tortellini, bacon, and broccoli makes a flavorful side dish, and it's hearty enough to make a lunch or light meal, too. Place the tortellini, bacon, broccoli, grape tomatoes, and green onions into a salad bowl.
CHICKEN BACON CHEESE TORTELLINI instructions
- HEAT OLIVE OIL MED LOW HEAT-ADD ONION, GARLIC, DICED CHICKEN, BASIL, OREGANO, SALT & PEPPER-SIMMER TIL CHICKEN NO LONGER PINK IN CENTER.
- DRAIN FAT FROM CHICKEN-ADD BACON & ALFREDO SAUCE -SIMMER STIRRING OCCASIONALLY.
- COOK CHEESE TORTELLINI ACCORDING TO PACKAGE-DRAIN WHEN DONE.
- ADD PASTA TO CHICKEN SAUCE MIX-ADD KALE-STIR TIL KALE NO LONGER FIRM.
- TOP WITH PARMESAN CHEESE-ENJOY.
Pour the dressing over the ingredients, and toss lightly. Frozen tortellini and rotisserie chicken make it a super fast meal, too! Cheese tortellini, bacon, and broccoli in a creamy cheese sauce! A favorite of kids and adults! This chicken tortellini bake can be prepared ahead of time and is the perfect dish to bring to a family or friend in need.