Vegan chickpea-coconut balls. These delicious little coconut date energy balls make the perfect quick snack or dessert any time of day. Raw Coconut Balls – Just FIVE Ingredients! These easy-to-make raw & vegan coconut treats are the perfect option any time you're craving a Mounds bar.
Add in the spices such as turmeric, cumin, curry powder. Vegan Apricot Coconut Balls – Amy Le Creations. These Vegan Aprico Coconut Balls make the perfect snack full of healthy ingredients! You can cook Vegan chickpea-coconut balls using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan chickpea-coconut balls
- You need 250 g of raisin.
- Prepare 200 g of chickpea.
- You need 1 of banana.
- You need 1 tablespoon of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- It’s 5 tablespoons of coconut flakes.
- Prepare 8 tablespoons of coconut flour.
- You need 4 tablespoons of sweetener.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of vanilla extract.
Mediterranean Chickpea & Feta Salad – Happily Unprocessed. We are so excited to share this recipe with you guys! Before becoming vegan, we LOVED curry chicken and since becoming vegan- this has definitely filled. These Vegan No-Bake Coconut Balls drizzled with chocolate are the perfect treat!
Vegan chickpea-coconut balls instructions
- Soak the chickpeas for at least 8 hours then rinse..
- Steam for at least an hour..
- Blend every ingredient, excluding the coconut flour and flakes, with a blender until it's creamy..
- After adding the coconut flour the cream gets dry so you have to mix the cream with the coconut flour in a bowl..
- Shape balls and roll them in the coconut flakes..
How To Make Lemon Coconut Balls? Check the video below (it's right above the recipe card) for easy instructions. The recipe is also vegan (dairy-free), and suited for many (not all). If you love buffalo chicken wraps, you'll love this vegetarian version made with spicy chickpeas. Easy Chocolate Coconut Balls are no bake one bowl coconut chocolate candy that remind haystacks and mound bars.