Sausage, Shrimp and Tortellini. Italian sausage, basil pesto sauce, spinach, and mushrooms combine with tortellini for one quick weeknight meal that delivers flavor and ease. Add in the shrimp, shallot, and basil. Add tortellini and parmesan cheese; toss; season with salt and pepper if desired, then serve.
Crumble the sausage meat into a skillet and brown it; Add the garlic, broth, tomatoes, cream, and tortellini to the pan; simmer until pasta is. The Best Seafood Tortellini Recipes on Yummly Smoked Sausage and Tortellini SoupHillshire Farm. You can cook Sausage, Shrimp and Tortellini using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sausage, Shrimp and Tortellini
- Prepare 32 oz of chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 lb of sausage (your choice).
- It’s 1 lb of Shrimp ((cooked in old bay seasoning).
- It’s 1 small of onion (diced).
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes(basil, garlic, & oregano).
- Prepare 20 oz of Tortellini (your choice).
- Prepare 8 oz of Cream Cheese (cut in chunks).
Try something different tonight with cheese tortellini. Instead of the typical tomato sauce, prepare with shrimp and tomatoes in a scampi sauce. Cook tortellini as directed on package. Heat oil and butter in large skillet on medium heat until butter is melted. · Tortellini Soup with Italian Sausage & Spinach has a rich tomato broth with tender cheese Easy Shrimp Corn Chowder with Bacon.
Sausage, Shrimp and Tortellini instructions
- Brown onion with sausage, then drain..
- Cook shrimp in sauce pan til pink, cool. Set aside..
- Put everything in the crock pot (except shrimp) on low and stir..
- Cook 1hours and stir. Cook 1 more hours. Add shrimp last 15 minutes. Eat!.
A creamy, one-pot meal that comes together quickly. Sausage Tortellini Soup [step by step VIDEO] – The Recipe Rebel. Remove from heat and stir in mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese. Quick way to make Shrimp Tortellini or you can substitute to make any shrimp pasta dish! This Sausage and Tortellini Soup is the perfect soup as we transition to colder weather.