Ghost chilli mutton chop curry. This delicious starter can be cooked very quickly as an overnight marinade does a lot of the work for you. Serve the mutton chops curry with pulao or plain rice. Other method if pressure cooker is not available.
Overhead view of Goat curry, Mutton curry, Nihari, Rogan Josh in. Chettinad Mutton Chops Kuzhambu is a spicy and delicious mutton chops dish which has a twist of flavor packed Chettinad style curry. If you are a spice lover you should definitely try this recipe for your weekend dinners. You can have Ghost chilli mutton chop curry using 31 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ghost chilli mutton chop curry
- It’s 500 gm of mutton chops.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 &1/2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of oil.
- It’s 500 ml of water.
- You need to taste of salt.
- It’s of Ingredients for marination(grind all the masalas into a small paste).
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 1 & 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of nutmeg powder.
- You need as needed of onion paste.
- You need as needed of spice mix powder.
- You need of Ingredients for onion paste.
- It’s 1 of ghost chilli( bhoot jholokia)soak in water for 20 minutes.
- You need 200 gm of onion, finely sliced and deep fried to golden brown.
- You need 2 & 1/2 tsp of yogurt.
- It’s 2 tsp of ginger paste.
- You need 1 & 1/2 tsp of garlic paste.
- You need 1 & 1/2 tsp of raw papaya paste.
- Prepare 1 small of green chilli.
- It’s of Ingredients for spice mix powder ( dry roasted and grinded to a fine powder).
- Prepare 2 of black cardamom.
- It’s 4 of green cardamom.
- Prepare 2" of cinnamon.
- Prepare 4 of cloves.
- Prepare 3 petals of star anise.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of aniseed.
- You need 1 tsp of fennel seeds.
Its a perfect dish to serve during the house parties and your family and friends will. This curry is made with mutton with bones and the pieces are cut into big chunks. It taste so yummy with pretty much anything, specially chapati, rice, curd pour that into the curry. mix well. Simmer till oil floats on top. now take it off the heat and add in lemon juice. and lots of chopped coriander leaves.
Ghost chilli mutton chop curry instructions
- Marinate the mutton chops in the marinademix for 5-6 hours or overnight preferably..
- In a heavy bottomed non stick panheat oil.Add tomato paste and kashmiri red chilli powder. Saute on low heat for a minute..
- Add the chops along with the marinade;saute till the oil starts to separate..
- Add water and salt..
- Cover with a tight fitted lid and let cook on simmer till the oil floats on top and the chops are cooked through and tender..
- Add garam masala powder and stir through..
- Serve hot with rice..
Mutton Chops Curry Recipe-A very delicious curry recipe made with the lamb chops in coconut sauce and freshly ground spices. A very unique and tasty mutton chops recipe unlike any other on the web. I simply love this dish as it tastes amazing with anything and everything. He makes the most amazing mutton curries, especially chops. Tried your Recipe for Mutton Chops Curry.