10 minute cheesy tortellini and broccoli. Crisp, fresh broccoli and cheese tortellini with a creamy dressing are the basis of this salad. Raisins, sunflower seeds and red onion dress it up. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
Looking for an easy Weight Watchers friendly vegetarian pasta recipe? I hope you'll give this Easy Cheese Tortellini with Broccoli and. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. You can cook 10 minute cheesy tortellini and broccoli using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 10 minute cheesy tortellini and broccoli
- You need 13 oz of tortellini.
- Prepare 6 oz of broccoli florets.
- It’s 4 oz of velveeta cheese sauce.
- Prepare 4 oz of tomato sauce.
- You need 1 of parmesan cheese to taste.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
I managed to rummage up a package of frozen tortellini and some leftover cooked chicken, whipped up a quick white cheese sauce, and threw it in the oven. Lemon Broccoli Tortellini Recipe – cheese tortellini recipe with roasted broccoli, spinach, lemon, and parmesan cheese. Cook on low until tortellini is warm, about two minutes. Pour sauce over broccoli and tortellini; toss to coat.
10 minute cheesy tortellini and broccoli step by step
- boil 6 cups of water and add tortellini.
- if using frozen broccoli microwave for 1 1/2 minutes.
- strain tortellini and put back in the pot .add all ingredients and heat on medium low heat until hot.
- plate and eat! yumm.
Broccoli Cheese Tortellini recipe: Creamy alfredo with tortellini and broccoli. The pinner said this was "the BEST crockpot meal I've tried yet." That was enough to perk my ears up! I've wanted an easy, go-to, just "throw it all together" vegetarian crockpot recipe, and this was just the thing. Cheese Tortellini coated in a creamy Parmesan sauce flavored with garlic, onion, a few red pepper flakes, and a pinch of nutmeg, plus lots of broccoli florets. Drain, and rinse under cold water.