Chili casserole. This Chili Rellenos Casserole is very easy to prepare and is loaded with flavor. Great for a busy week night, and good enough for company. Chili Casserole. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
When that's the case… I go for the next best thing. Just hot enough to be spicy and mild enough for the tender palate in all of us, Chili Rellaños represent mexican cooking at its finest. Follow this easy recipe for Chili Relleno Casserole made with Bisquick, green chilies, and two kinds of cheese. You can cook Chili casserole using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chili casserole
- It’s of Chili ingredients.
- It’s 2 boxes of jiffy cornbread mix.
- Prepare 2 of eggs and milk for cornbread.
- You need of Favorite kind of shredded cheese.
- You need of Toppings hot sauce and sour cream.
A great way to use up that last bit of chili! A very cheap and easy meal. For variations, add cheese, cream corn, onions, and/or jalapenos to the. This Chili Relleno Casserole is one of our favorite Mexican recipes.
Chili casserole instructions
- Make your favorite chili anyway you want, needs to be a thick chili..
- After chili is done preheat oven.
- Make cornbread mix with box directions and then fold in a handful of cheese about a cup.
- Spray 13 x 9“ baking pan with non-cook spray fill half the baking pan with chili then try to evenly spread cornbread over the chili. Cornbread will rise make sure you leave room so it don’t over flow.. cook till cornbread is brown and done,follow directions for cooking on corn bread box..
It has all the flavors of a classic chili Relleno without all the prep work. This recipe is always a big hit whenever it is served. We love chili but without the kidney beans and the rice, how can you make it low-carb and a family friendly meal? By adding lots of low-starch veggies, spices and vibrant colour. Yep, we made a chili cheese dog casserole, and it's even more incredible than it sounds.