Easy 5 Cheese & Herb Tortellini Tomato Soup (kiddo approved). Learn how to make cheese souffle. Here goes a simple and easy recipe. Four of the five cheeses are included in a packaged four-cheese blend!
We've curated a bunch of recipes & tips to make cooking easier for you during this time! Less creamy, more cheesy makes this easy dish different than a typical mac and. Brooke blogs at CheekyKitchen.com where she shares fun family recipes. You can cook Easy 5 Cheese & Herb Tortellini Tomato Soup (kiddo approved) using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy 5 Cheese & Herb Tortellini Tomato Soup (kiddo approved)
- You need 10 oz of package fresh tortellini (I use Trader Giotto's from Trader Joes).
- It’s 26 oz of can Campbell's condensed tomato soup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh basil leaves chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of fresh oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 of your favorite parmesan (I use a parmesan, romano, asiago blend).
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper if you desire (I think it's wonderful without).
She joined Tablespoon to share some of her best, so keep an eye on Brooke's profile. Made with buttery Yukon Gold potatoes, Cheddar cheese, and ham, these scalloped potatoes are rich, creamy, and deceptively simple! Reviews for: Photos of Easy Cheese and Ham Scalloped Potatoes. Overcome your dairy cheese addiction with these alternatives.
Easy 5 Cheese & Herb Tortellini Tomato Soup (kiddo approved) instructions
- Par boil your tortellini a few minutes less than the package suggests. Poor into a colander and set aside. (mine said 6-8 minutes so I did 5).
- Using the same pot (that's now empty) pour your tomato soup concentrate in. Follow instructions on can to add the water (mine said 1 can soup concentrate + 1 can water) and heat on medium heat stirring occasionally..
- Add chopped fresh basil and oregano, garlic, salt & pepper & bring to a simmer. Reduce heat to simmer..
- Once the soup is at a steady simmer gently add the tortellini into the tomato soup deliciousness and heat for about a minute or two..
- Ladle into bowls, top with parmesan cheese and a sprig of basil. Pair with a salad or enjoy by itself..
Sign up for the daily newsletter. As much as I love eating weird foods, when it comes to my favorite food, there is only one simple choice: cheese. Since cheese is my favorite to eat. I've never met a cheese board I didn't like. And since June happens to be National Dairy Month, I thought I would share some essentials to get started.