10 Minute Lobster Tails with Garlic Herb Butter. To make the Garlic Lemon Butter: drain drippings from the. Garlic Butter Lobster Tail – crazy delicious lobster in garlic herb and lemon butter. This lobster tail recipe is so delicious you want it for dinner every day!
They are very easy to make also. In this Grilled Lobster Tail Recipe video, I teach you how to make them so that you. These lobster tails are coated in garlic butter then broiled to tender perfection. You can have 10 Minute Lobster Tails with Garlic Herb Butter using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 10 Minute Lobster Tails with Garlic Herb Butter
- You need 2 of lobster tails.
- You need 4 tablespoons of real butter.
- It’s to taste of Garlic and onion powder.
- It’s to taste of Pepper and parsley flakes.
A super simple, yet elegant way to enjoy lobster in the comfort of your own home! Compound butters are amazing flavor enhancers for seafood, meat, grilled corn and veggies. This one is made with garlic, fresh herbs and lemon is delicious atop these lobster tails, but you can also use it on grilled halibut, vegetables and corn. Garlic Butter Lobster Tail – crazy delicious lobster in garlic herb and lemon butter.
10 Minute Lobster Tails with Garlic Herb Butter instructions
- Heat oven to 375. Thaw and Wash tails. Using knife or kitchen scissors cut lobster tails lengthwise from top to start of the tail fin. Use hands and carefully pull meat out almost all the way and rest on top the tail shell..
- Put 1/2 inch of water on a baking pan, cover and bake 8 minutes..
- Place one tablespoon of butter on each tail and season with all spices mentioned. Mix remaining butter with all spices mentioned to taste and use for dipping if desired..
This lobster tail recipe is so delicious you want it every day! The garlic butter helps keep the lobster meat moist and adds a flavor punch. Brush measured melted garlic butter on to the lobster meat. Sprinkle on some paprika, salt and pepper. Preheat gas grill to medium-high heat.