Chickpea Flour Choc Chip Cookies.
You can have Chickpea Flour Choc Chip Cookies using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chickpea Flour Choc Chip Cookies
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coconut oil melted.
- You need 1/4 cup of natural honey (warmed).
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 of & 1/2 cup chickpea flour (garbanzo flour).
- You need 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2-3/4 cup of Ghirardelli 60% cacao chocolate chips.
- You need of (Optional) 1/4 c chopped nuts.
- It’s of (Optional) brown sugar.
Chickpea Flour Choc Chip Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350F..
- Line a large sheet with parchment paper..
- In a bowl, mix tougher the chickpea flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate bowl mix all other ingredients except the chocolate chips and nuts. Be sure to have the coconut oil warm and the honey warm..
- Using a wooden spoon, add dry ingredients to the wet until well mixed..
- Fold in chocolate chips /nuts.
- Spoon onto baking sheet, sprinkle a little brown sugar on top..
- Bake for 9-12 min or until top starts to brown..
- Cool after baking. Makes 12 cookies !.