Gluten free Cranberry Orange almond cookies.
You can have Gluten free Cranberry Orange almond cookies using 11 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Gluten free Cranberry Orange almond cookies
- Prepare 1 cup of butter, softened.
- It’s 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of each vanilla, almond extract.
- You need 2 cups of almond flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced almonds.
- You need 1 cup of dried cranberries.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of nutmeg.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of fresh orange zest, divided.
- You need of For topping.
- It’s 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips.
Gluten free Cranberry Orange almond cookies instructions
- With an electric mixer, beat butter for 3 minutes. Scrape down bowl occassionally.
- Add sugar. Beat additional 2 minutes.
- Add extracts, salt, and 1 Tbs zest. Mix.
- Slowly add flour as you mix.
- Stir in berries and nuts.
- Roll into log shape (about 2" around), wrap in plastic and freeze for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven 350°.
- Cut log into about 1/4" thick cookies.
- Arrange on lined cookie sheets, about 1" apart.
- Bake 10-15 minutes.
- Cool in pan on wire racks.
- As cookies cool, put chips into microwave safe dish.
- Microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring between.
- Once chocolate is smooth, using spoon, drizzle cool cookies with chocolate.
- Sprinkle remaining zest on top and allow chocolate to set up.
- Store in air tight container.