Thai Sweet Chili Garlic Shrimp. Juicy prawns / shrimp in a sweet sticky, spicy, garlicky sauce. A quick dinner that tastes like a homemade Chilli Jam stir fry you get at modern Thai Following your instructions has made me a master at Asian cooking. Tonight I prepared the Asian Chili Garlic Shrimp and it was divine.
Sweet Thai Chili Shrimp Lettuce WrapsBrewing Happiness. Shrimps in Sweet Thai Chili SauceYummy. garlic, salt, shrimps, chili sauce, pepper, vegetable oil. Shrimp with Homemade Sweet and Spicy Chili Sauce Meal PrepCarmy. You can cook Thai Sweet Chili Garlic Shrimp using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Thai Sweet Chili Garlic Shrimp
- It’s of Ingredients for shrimp:.
- Prepare 1 of egg beaten.
- You need 12-15 of medium shrimp shelled.
- You need 1/4 cup of tapioca flour.
- You need of Ingredients for sauce:.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of olive oil.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of minced garlic.
- It’s 3 Tablespoons of Thai sweet chili sauce.
- You need 2 Tablespoon of lime juice.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of thinly sliced chili pepper optional.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoon of cilantro chopped to garnish.
Our Thai shrimp recipe is superb for a party. Medium to jumbo shrimp are tossed in a spicy chili-garlic sauce, then broiled in the oven for a Butterfly shrimp by cutting down the length of the back (shallow cuts). Place all other ingredients in a mini-chopper or food processor and process well. This chili shrimp recipe is made of shrimp, Thai sweet chili sauce and lime.
Thai Sweet Chili Garlic Shrimp step by step
- Line the fryer basket with grill mat or a sheet of lightly greased aluminum foil..
- Dip the shrimps in eggs first then dredge them in tapioca flour. Shake off excess flour and place them in the fryer basket. Spray some oil onto the shrimps and air fry at 380F (190C) for 6-7 minutes, flip once in the middle, until shrimps are cooked through..
- In the mean time, take a wok or a skillet to saute garlic in olive oil for about one minute until fragrant. Add the rest of the sauce ingredient, except cilantro, and stir until the sauce thickens a bit..
- When the shrimps are done, toss the shrimps in the sauce to coat..
To spice up the heat level, I added some Roaster brand chili garlic sauce. The shrimp is spicy, sticky, sweet and savory, with the citrusy tang of lime juice. This marinated shrimp makes an amazing simple Sweet Chili Shrimp Stir Fry or Sweet Chili Shrimp Appetizer or get fancy and turn it into Sweet Chili To me the dynamic sauce is the perfect balance of tangy sweet heat derived from red Thai chilies, sugar, rice vinegar, garlic and ginger – a dynamic. A savory sauce to use as a dip with shrimp or spring rolls, in stir-fries and noodle dishes, even on whole wheat pizza crust instead of typical pizza sauce with feta, sun-dried tomatoes, chicken, and vegetables. Chili-Garlic Shrimp with Thai Lime Rice.