Low Carb Zucchini Lasagna. Zucchini slices step in for pasta in this low-carb and gluten-free beef lasagna that is delicious and satisfying; such a crowd pleaser! All Reviews for Ultimate Low-Carb Zucchini Lasagna. Zucchini Lasagna is a delicious way to enjoy the lasagna flavor you love, without the noodles.
Low Carb Zucchini Lasagna, Forget the noodles!! Eat healthier with zucchini strips in you lasagna. Delicious low carb keto zucchini lasagna with meat & pesto! You can have Low Carb Zucchini Lasagna using 10 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low Carb Zucchini Lasagna
- You need 2 large of Zucchini.
- It’s 2 large of Summer Squash.
- You need 1 of Ms. Dash garlic seasoning.
- It’s 1 cup of Fat free cottage cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of Fat free mozzarella.
- You need 1 bunch of Fresh basil.
- It’s 1 each of Green, red and yellow peppers.
- Prepare 1 small of Onion.
- Prepare 1 can of Spaghetti sauce or Italian diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 of as needed Parmesan cheese.
This easy zucchini lasagna recipe includes lots of TIPS, plus freezing & make ahead instructions. Zucchini Lasagna is a delicious, low-carb, wheat-free and gluten-free lasagna that's loaded with vegetables, it's SOOO good you won't miss the pasta! I've made this dish a gazillion times and even shared it in my first cookbook! One of the biggest challenges I tried to figure out was how to avoid the.
Low Carb Zucchini Lasagna instructions
- Here's the recipe: layer summer squash and zucchini squash sprinkle with ms dash garlic blend on every layer, I put fresh garden spaghetti sauce on top but you could use diced tomatoes, middle layer cottage cheese fresh basil leaves, last layer more squash Parmesan cheese and fat free mozzarella and mixed peppers and onions. 165 calories per 1 1/2 cup serving 3G fat and 7 carbs ( if you want to add meat, I have added ground turkey in the past and it still tasted great!.
This Zucchini Lasagna is a delicious way to enjoy the taste of lasagna and forget the carbs. Zucchini Lasagna Roll Ups are made with thin zucchini slices rolled around a delicious ricotta filling, then baked in tomato sauce and topped with cheese. A healthier, low carb lasagna option that's not only delicious, but also very easy and quick to make. Great for anyone going low carb OR who has so many zucchini, they don't know what to do!! 🙂 We found the sauce to be very mild. I think it would be better with twice as much garlic.