Sugar free Blueberry Jam. Sugar-Free Blueberry Jam [Low Carb & Keto]. This is a quick and easy recipe for homemade low carb blueberry jam. By far the sugar-free blueberry jam made with Allulose was the best.
To make this sugar-free blueberry jam and keep carbs low, cook the blueberries until they soften and burst. Delicious, truly-pure blueberry jam in which the taste of high summer really comes through, unmasked by white refined sugar. And, without the sugar, it's so incredibly low in calories that any dieter can basically count a couple tablespoons of this as "free." You can use either Ball or Bernardin No Sugar. You can cook Sugar free Blueberry Jam using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sugar free Blueberry Jam
- Prepare 8 cups of ripen blueberries.
- You need 5 Tsp of chia seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
This sugar-free blueberry jam is very easy and quick to make. You just have to use low enough heat not to burn your jam. Actually, I have used high heat in some of my experiments, and the jam was fine. I just had to mix it carefully all the time.
Sugar free Blueberry Jam instructions
- In a larger pot, cook blueberries down with half cup of water. It takes about 20 minutes. In the meantime, blend 5 Tap of chia seeds and dissolve the powder in a few Tsp of cold water. Stir into the pot and whisk to mix well..
- Carefully scoop up the pulps and blend them in batches in a blender. Dump them back to the pot and simmer for another 30 minutes to reach desired consistence..
However, if you want to play it safe, use medium or even low. This low sugar blueberry jam recipe uses no store bought pectin and might just be the best jam I've ever inhaled tasted. Resources for Low Sugar Strawberry Jam without Pectin. Our FREE Jam & Jelly Troubleshooting Guide- how to test if your jam has reached the setting or gelled point before. Or add the optional pure maple syrup for a sweeter, more traditional jam that's still refined sugar-free.